- Granville Association competitions
Please be advised that Cumberland Council has just closed their grounds for the weekend. Parramatta Council has advised they will make a decision tomorrow morning.
A decision on the round will be made tomorrow morning.
- Joint competitions
We are liaising with Blacktown Association re our joint female competitions and also liaising with Bankstown Association with our joint Premier competition. They are both waiting to get a decision from their respective Councils. There may be opportunities for fixture alterations in order that games may go ahead if Parramatta, Blacktown and Bankstown council grounds are open and we are discussing possible options.
We will keep you advised