2011 Under 9 Teamsheet
2016 Field Allocation Request Form
2016 GDSFA Affiliation Form
2016 GDSFA Affiliation Form – click here
Club Referee Send Off Report
Director Nomination Form
Director Nomination Form
In order to be elected as a Director at an Annual General Meeting (AGM), intending candidates are required to complete and lodge a Director Nomination Form, lodge it within the prescribed time period and be duly elected by the affiliated clubs.
It should be noted that when a casual vacancy needs to be filled or if the Board determines that it is necessary or desirable to engage an Appointed Director, it is not necessary to complete the above form.
Football NSW Interstate Travel Permit
GDSFA Affiliation Forms
Grass Roots Football Certificate Application Form
Click here to view/print the Grass Roots Football Certificate application form.
Incident Report Form
If you are/were at a match and feel the need to submit a report about something you saw or experienced (good or bad), please use either of the two forms below. You may have been a spectator, a Coach, Manager or Team Official, or even a ‘Club Referee’.
Please also note that:
- The report is to be sent to your club Secretary (or the hosting club if you have no affiliation with a club)… please note this change in procedure, implemented 28 July 2010
- Only reports completed with these forms will be accepted
- The reports must be received by the Association within forty eight (48) hours of the incident
Inter Association Trial Match Form Final
Prior to either conducting or participating in any non-conventional (ie, normal competition) match, clubs and teams must have such participation approved by both Associations.
Football NSW Trial Match Request Form 2015 – Community Football (Association Clubs) is to be completed and emailed (NOT AS A PDF FILE) to the Association Office.
- This form must be completed when a Football NSW member Association team or club wishes to play trial matches against a team or club from another Football NSW member Association other than their own.
- This form must be approved by both the Host Clubs Association and the Visiting Clubs Association.
- Once both Associations have approved the trial match the Host Clubs Association is to keep this document on file should Football NSW request a copy for insurance purposes.
- There is no need for Football NSW to approve this request if both associations have approved.
- Trial matches must only be played on approved grounds suitable for football.
- Grounds must be inspected and goalpost safety checked by the host club prior to usage.
- Only players registered through MyFootballClub to a member Football NSW Club will be covered for sporting injuries.
- Football NSW Associations & their member clubs trial matches must be approved for Public Liability coverage to apply.
Thereafter, it is processed and forwarded on to Football NSW for a final ‘sign-off’. Applying clubs will be informed of the outcomes of their requests.
Junior License Coaching Course Application
To download Junior Licence Coaching Course Application Form – click here. Football NSW has stated that the minimum number of candidates for this course will be 16 and the maximum is 24. There is a FEE of $130 per candidate
Referee Evaluation Form
Download and print your own stock of the official Referee Evaluation Form
Small Sided Football (SSF) Team Sheets
Team sheets for the non-competitive Under 6 and Under 7 Small Sided Football (SSF) games are available here for your convenience.