Insurance and Injuries
Injury Claim Process:
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website.
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online.
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
Insurance is provided to those registered with the GDSFA by Football NSW and insurer Gow Gates.
The new FNSW Insurance website is now available at http://www.gowgatessport.com.au/football/nsw/.
This website should be used as the primary reference for any insurance-related issues.
Do not risk it! Always ensure shin guards are worn at training and for all matches. Notification of all trial or friendly matches must be given to the GDSFA front office.