Message to Clubs from the CEO
3 May, 2017
1. REFEREE COVERAGE
Now we are a couple of rounds into the season we are analysing and where possible fixing issues that are being bought to our attention. These include the following
- Referee coverage and appointments
- We have completed 3 weekends now. Whilst we are advised the percentage coverage was very high, there were a number of games not covered due to referees on the day not turning up, plus in- experienced referees for some games.
FYI, we are going through the referees appointment schedules for this week to identify the following and will work with the Granville referees accordingly.
- Games not covered this weekend
- Games we deem as must be covered
- Look at teams that have had little to no referees.
- In order to ensure we do our best as administrators in providing available referees to our games, I welcome your feedback each week. Please email me to bring to my attention suggestions and issues you have.
2. INCIDENTS AT GAMES
Whilst there has only been 4 incidents of unruly behaviour bought to our attention at this time, I remind you to communicate to your coaches, managers etc, that Granville is very serious in building a great game day experience and we will not tolerate bad behaviour.
- FYI, an incident at a game between Ermington and Guildford County has been set down to be heard this Thursday night.
3. NEXT CLUB’S MEETING
- The next club’s meeting has been set down for Monday 15 May, 2017. A notice will follow in due course.